FAQ

Do I need an appointment?
We are a small team and do wedding planning as well so sometimes we are out and about at meetings, so while we will do our best to accommodate walk-ins we highly recommend an appointment so that we can guarantee someone will be available to help you find your gown! :) 

How can I schedule an appointment? 
Click here, e-mail ivoryandbeau@gmail.com or call us at (912)200-4794. 

How soon do I need to order my gown?
We suggest to order your gown 6-9 months before your big day. Dresses can take 4-6 months, and alterations typically take 2-3 months. However, if you are in a rush, some of our designers offer in stock options or rush orders + rush shipping for a fee. We are here to help you no matter how long you have and can also often offer gowns off the floor.

What is the price point of your gowns?
Our dresses range from $900 to $3500 with the average gown price being between $1,200 to $2,200. Select off the floor gowns are also available for purchase. 

Sizing
We have sample size gowns ranging from size 8 to 26!! To order your gown we take your measurements and will order based on designer size charts. It can be expected that all gowns will need alterations to get the perfect fit for your body as dresses are a standard size. We can recommend alterations in the area and the cost ranges from $300-700++ depending on what is required.

How long is my appointment?
Each appointment is an hour and a half, which allows you to try on several gowns with different accessories to find your dream dress! 

What do I need to bring? 
We recommend proper undergarments (a bra if you will be wearing one), spanks (our best friend!) and heels if you have a certain shoe height in mind. That way you can see how the dress will fit and properly lay. We do ask that you wear underwear please!

What should I expect in the fitting room? When it's time to try on your selected gowns, your stylist will help you into the gowns. We find that this ensures that our gowns stay in tip top shape, and that before you leave the fitting room the gown can be pinned and fitted to your body for a better fit! However, it is our #1 goal that all of our brides are comfortable and respected, so if you would rather slip into the gowns alone, just let your consultant know! 

What if I live out of state?
No problem! We ship gowns to out-of-town brides all the time!! We also have many bridesmaids parties that have girls all over the US! 

How do bridesmaids appointments work? 
You can call to schedule an appointment for bridesmaids! Our samples run from size 8-16, but can be ordered from size 0-28 for most gowns. To order we will need all of your girls measurements (can be taken in store or sent in)  and 50% deposits. Bridesmaids gowns typically take 3 months+ minimum to come in!

Payment
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, cash (if the correct amount), check and money order. To your order dress we require a 60% deposit with the remaining 40% deposit due within 30 days of the gown arriving.

Returns
All sales are final and deposits are non-refundable.  

Do you offer in-store alterations? 
We do not. While we know a lot about bridal, we are not seamstresses...so we keep it to the professionals over at Stitch. Stitch specializes in bridal gowns and will get your gown fitting and looking perfect! To make your alterations appointment: (912)856-5159. 

I'm also interested in wedding planning and flowers, can we do that during my appointment too? 
Our favorite thing ever is when our brides get her dress, flowers, and wedding planning from I&B! During your appointment request make sure to mention your interest so that someone from our design team can join in!