Wedding Planners Answer All of the Questions You Forgot to Ask
We wanted to take a moment and go through all of those questions that keep you (as a bride, groom or just an average person) up at night! These may be helpful to you as you plan your wedding or just by curing your curiosity, so, without further ado, here are 10 things you maybe wondering about while planning your wedding.
Which way do you set up the silverware?
2. Which way do the blades of the knives face?
Inward, inward, inward! Makes sense but if you forget here is a rhyme: Put the blade towards the plate and you’ll never be late. The rhyme doesn’t make sense. But hopefully that will help you remember.
3. Top 3 wedding cake flavors?
4. Most common number of people invited to wedding?
120! This seems to be the sweet spot.
5. What was the top color scheme for weddings in 2018?
Dusty rose and green!
6. Most common price range for a bridal bouquet?
$150-350 is the most average range when it comes to bridal bouquet prices in the U.S
7. Top 3 most popular wedding flowers in 2019?
8. Average cost of a wedding dress in the United states?
In the United States the average wedding dress will cost a brides $1,100
9. Top 3 first dance songs in 2018?
10. What was the most popular month to get married in in 2019?
October! October was far and away the most popular month to get married in 2019, more specifically, October 12th, 2019. Fall weddings are the new black.
Check out our Youtube video where we took these questions and made a game show out of these very questions!